VSware Login    Principal Nicola Connolly secretary@delasalle.ie    042 9331179

Studying at De La Salle

About De La Salle

Since 1899

The De La Salle Brothers in the persons of Michael and Albert first came to Dundalk in 1899 to take charge of the Castletown Boys’ National School on the invitation of Fr B. Donnellan, the then Administrator for St. Patrick’s Parish, Dundalk, and with the permission of the Cardinal. The first De La Salle Boy’s National School was housed in the upstairs portion of the present Castletown Girls’ School. It was not until 1914 that the present boys’ primary school was built. Over the years that followed student numbers continued to grow and in 1936 it became necessary to add a new extension to the existing primary school building … read more

Visit our Lasallian District Mission by clicking here

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?
Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab